Josh has a Blog!


« Home

This is the song that never ends......

Alright. I didn't plan on updating this until Natan's upcoming trip to....here(which is going to be AWESOME), but then NATHAN updated HIS, which was monumentous enough to make me get off my butt and make this thing.

Hello! I am Josh. If you don't know that, then you SHOULD, because you're probably a family member or close friend. I live a relatively boring existance most of the time, I'll try to make it interesting for those of you masochistic enough to come here regularly. My update schedule will be sporadic, I'm assuming. If I make a habit of updating, I'll ammend that.

Let me start off with an event I've already mentioned. Nathan's visit! I've known Nathan online for...three, four years. Great guy, best friend really. Anyway, he's going to arrive at my home on the 11th( =D ), and is leaving on the 17th ( =( ). My family and I have been doing a lot to prepare, looking more into local things we should already know about and buying STUFF. It's going to be a great time. I'll be sure to update with pictures and grand, highly exaggerated tales of our wacky, sitcom-like misadventures as soon as...he leaves, probably. Maybe I'll update while he's here, you'll just HAVE TO CHECK MY BLOG. Or your feed reader, if you're lazy even while sitting lethargically in front of a glowing screen, like myself.


Tonight was Monday night This is of GREAT importance to me, because Heroes, How I Met Your Mother, and Chuck are airing new episodes on Monday nights. Wonderful day. Well, night. The day is horrible, really. Start of the week during which work is a necessity, you're pulled from your weekend lull, and pies are flung into your face by an unkown, but undoubtably Monday-spawned, force. All in all a negative experience.


The Josh Blogger Wrapper Upper:

-I am Josh!
-Nathan's my best buddy!
-He'll be here on the 11th! (expect updates by the 17th!)
-I have family!
-Heroes is an incredible show (West is evil. You'll see.)
-Chuck is hilarious! (It's true)
-Movies are better with puppets in them (Not mentioned in the post exactly, but true)
-Monday=Bad

That's all for tonight, folks!

2 Responses to “This is the song that never ends......”

  1. # Blogger Miriam

    I am so glad that Nathan gets to come to your house! Now be good and don't fight!
    Grandma  

  2. # Blogger Julie

    Very impressed with the blog so far! I really enjoy your writing stlye and can't wait to read more.  

Post a Comment